In Person - Sunday Worship Service The Sacred Wounds of Christ: Christ’s Back
Time & Location
There are common questions that people ask God or want to ask God but are too afraid. At Beautiful Savior, we believe that God doesn’t get angry at us for asking questions, as if questions are somehow a sign that faith is lacking. Instead, the courage and willingness to ask questions are themselves building blocks of stronger faith. Faith is like a muscle; it must be stretched and challenged in order to remain healthy and grow. The following is a list of just a few of those many questions we may want to ask God. As you read these questions, ask yourself who you know that needs to hear a topic addressed and how you might invite that person to come to worship.
In person gathering details:
- Preregistration is strongly encouraged so that we can efficiently get everyone seated. Having your preregistration information will save time at check in. Everyone will be required to check in at the doors for Covid contact tracing purposes.
- Sanctuary seating is limited to 20% of our usual seating. Overflow seating will be available in the Welcome Center, where worship will be projected so that you can see and hear everything going on in the Sanctuary.
- Face coverings and 6' of physical distancing between families will be observed.
- We will continue with our Covid cleaning and sanitizing procedures to ensure your health and safety.
- If you have questions about in-person worship, please contact the church office.