November 8, 2020 Indoor Worship
Time & Location
- If you are sick, or you think you are sick, or you have recently been exposed to someone with Covid-19, please utilize our online worship opportunity.
- Face coverings, which cover both the mouth and nose, will be required. The only moment when they will be adjusted is for taking Holy Communion.
- You do not need to bring your own bread and wine/juice for Holy Communion. We will provide you with prepackaged communion elements.
- We will sing hymns, but only a verse or two of each.
- Offering will be deposited in a basket upon entry or departure so that we are not passing a plate and thereby increasing physical contact.
- The entire order of worship will be on the screen and we will not yet have bulletins or hymnals in order to limit physical contact.
- There will be designated spaces for households to sit, and ushers will seat people as well as dismiss them. (Imagine what happens at a wedding.)
- The windows will be open, fans utilizing the filtration system will run constantly, and the heat radiators will be running. (Consider dressing for the weather, but indoors.)
- Preregistration will assist greatly, since our maximum worship capacity will currently be 81 people (25% of capacity). We will still register people at the door, but not be able to guarantee a seat without preregistration. Keeping track of names also assists with contact tracing.