Come relax and enjoy a cup of coffee as you meet new friends or greet old acquaintances in our Welcome Center. At Beautiful Savior, you are with real people whose lives are as busy and challenging as yours, and we’re all here to make friends, find support, grow in our spirituality and have fun.
Here’s what you’ll find:
- Meaningful Services – Our worship services are around 60 minutes long – not too long and not too short (and designed to get you excited, inspired and thinking)! Holy Communion is a part of our weekly Saturday evening and Sunday services.
- Casual Dress – Wear what works for you. We’re all about comfort. God loves you just as you are, and we will too!
- Music-Making – We love to lift our voices and sing to His glory in praise.
- Practical Teaching – We teach and talk about what’s real in our lives and the world around us, sharing meaningful topics that educate and cause us to think about how we are living out our faith.
- Friendly People – We’re a fun-loving and welcoming bunch. New friends and a great church family await you.
- Great Kids’ Programs – We seek to assist kids of all ages in finding a path to God and spirituality. One that helps them to walk daily with God at school, with friends and in the presence of challenge.